Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Little Things

People always tell you to appreciate the little things in life and we forget to, until we really need them.
Right now I appreciate that at home I
-had a fully stocked medicine cabinet
-was able to drive to the store and buy medicine
-had a clue what type of medicine I need

Lets just say, being sick in another country is a bit of a struggle. And its not like I am in a 3rd world country! The only thing worse than being sick in bed all weekend is being sick in bed while LONDON is right outside the door.

The language/cultural difference here has been a bit more than I was expecting. Nothing too crazy, but they just have different words for different meds. Like if you are looking for Tums, you need to look for Rennie. And I have yet to see a DayQuil or NyQuil. I have also been watching some British TV and that on top of my teachers, well sometimes I just can't understand a darn word they are saying...and they are speaking English!!
Funny, really.

Anywho, since I have had no energy, there is not much to report, so here are just a few pics from the moments I managed to last a few hours outside my room.



Would this dress make my hips look fat?



1 comment:

  1. Sorry I know I just commented on another post but your blog has drawn me in haha! Were these taken at the V&A museum? I went there a few days ago! I did a post on it actually :) I'm now following your blog !

    Bethany Paige (www.paigeoffashion.blogspot.co.uk) X

    ReplyDelete