Monday, November 19, 2012

Christmas Market

Sorry this post won't be toooo exciting.

One month from today I will be en route back to America. That means I have one month to explore and cross off everything on my to-do list. Thankfully I have had a really productive few months here and don't have much left.

A new experience to me are Christmas Markets! They just opened up one along the Thames by the London Eye and it was darling. They had Christmas Music playing and German food and a bunch of fun little gifts. When I go to Brussels next week we are going to another Christmas market so I am excited for that.



Saturday I had the pleasure of meeting my friend Nicki for lunch. Nicki was an exchange student we had from Italy almost 15 years ago! We have stayed in touch ever since and she has been back to visit a few times, so it was fun to visit in London. I will be going to stay with her in Milan in a few weeks and I am extremely excited for that!

We went for fish 'n chips at one of the best spots in London and it was delicious!!

Anyways, this week there is not much going on. It is weird to think Thursday is Thanksgiving and it is sad to know my family will be celebrating without me, but my study abroad group here is throwing us a Thanksgiving Dinner, so I won't be without.

And then....the big 22...yikes.

Window Display!
Gorgeous



No comments:

Post a Comment