Thursday, December 20, 2012

London vs. Cali

Things I Will Miss in London
  • London
  • My friends
  • Tortilla/Vapianos/Bens Cookies
  • Oxford Street
  • Big Ben
  • Walking from the London Eye, to Big Ben, to Trafalgar Square, to Picadilly Circus, down Regent Street, down Oxford Street to Hyde Park
  • Hyde Park
  • British Accents
  • London
  • Borough Market
  • Portobello Market
  • London
  • The Shopping
  • Museums
  • Exhibitions
  • Events constantly going on
Things I WON'T Miss in London
  • The crowded tube
  • Too many people/being pushed and hit walking everywhere
  • The weather/cold
  • How expensive it all is
Things I Have Missed from Home
  • Family
  • Friends
  • Animals
  • Coho
  • Franciscos
  • Frozen Yogurt
  • Mexican Food
  • Cheaper life
  • Beach
  • Warm Weather
  • Biking
  • Gym
  • Trader Joes
  • California
A few things I have taken from this experience...

This is a HUGE, yet SMALL world

I am a freakin SLOW walker.
I enjoy strolling and taking my time, but when it comes time to walk fast and I think I am racing, I really am still walking SO FREAKING SLOW. I cannot keep up with anyone to save my life.

Europe doesn't care about public restrooms...

Anyways-
a big loving thanks to all those who kept up with my blog. I really had a lot more fun writing it than I thought I would. I hope you all enjoyed reading it!

And London, well, till next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment