Thursday, October 18, 2012

Potato Soup

Don't ask me why I am calling the title of this post Potato soup. Perhaps its because that is what I ate for dinner and am too lazy to think of a better title.
I find it quite catchy...

Since we last spoke I've just been doing some exploring around this amazing city and trying new things.

Monday I was sitting in class, obviously paying attention while checking my email on my phone, when I received an email from my study abroad group saying they had 5 free tickets to the Graham Norton Show. In case you are unaware, he is the equivalent to Jay Leno in Britain. Guests were going to be Arnold Schwarzenegger, two British comedians and Usher. There was no one I was like 'OMG I HAVE TO SEE THIS PERSON!' but I thought it would be a really fun experience. So since the internet was not super strong in my class, I 'left for the bathroom', found a computer lab and emailed back to my person. I quickly got an email back saying I got the last ticket!
HOLLA!

The rest of the day was a whirlwind till we got to the show. We got to have some amazingly close seats and half my face got on camera! I will try to find the show online and take a screen shot for ya! Tickets to this show are like Ellen, free if you just email in, so I am going to try every week to get tickets because it was hilarious!
Where Usher performed


Wednesday after class I had to return some clothes I had bought, and I was going to just get back on the tube to come back to my dorm, when I realized I had gotten into a small pattern of continuously going to the same places and not really exploring. I decided to change that and just walk and see where my feet would take me. Last time, it was sketchy, this time, it was awesome! I found a place that served AMAZING gelato and got myself a small Café gelato to eat as I browsed the streets. I wanted to get lost and I sort of did. I would not call it lost, but I really had no idea where I was. I stumbled upon some small streets with a ton of shops and fell in love. I thought I knew where I was, but when I came out of those tiny shops, I realized I had walked right into Covent Garden. It was just so nice to really just go exploring with no agenda.


Right now I just want to get this blog post up and not talk much more, so here are some more pics for your enjoyment.

Individually wrapped sushi?


<3 Love

No comments:

Post a Comment